|Version 3 (modified by andrew, 4 years ago) (diff)|
This is the second bugfix of the 0.6 series.
The fixes are:
- Introspection of GeoDjango fields failed on Django 1.0 (#240)
- Correct behaviour for NULLs, TextFields, default and MySQL (#168, #261)
- String formatting issue (#264)
- Parsing of zipped egg files now works (#259)
- Fixed setup.py to work on Jython (#260)
- Don't quote datetime.time and datetime.datetime in the cheap quoter (#254, #255)
- Parents of proxy models are now correctly frozen (#253)
- Capitalised constraints and alter_column works properly now. (#252)
- Don't let really long table names make non-unique constraint names (#244)
- Extensible introspection support, to allow introspection of third-party apps without the need to edit them. See ExtendingIntrospection.
- --add-index option on startmigration (specify modelname.fieldname). Autodetection support is coming; thanks to Mike Panchenko for the patch.
- Basic logging support of what's being run. Set SOUTH_DEBUG_ON and SOUTH_LOGGING_FILE.
There's also a few tiny miscellaneous fixes; have a read through the full hg log if you're curious! This release should be fully backwards-compatable with previous releases.
Many thanks to my small South sprint team at the DjangoCon 09 sprints, without whom I wouldn't have got at least three of those bullet points done!
You might also want to Download South 0.6.2.