|Version 2 (modified by andrew, 4 years ago) (diff)|
This is a bugfix release for the 0.6 series, containing the following fixes:
- Removing a model no longer creates a bad frozen entry for that model, causing "cannot import name django" errors.
- Using two alters in a migration with SQLite now works correctly.
- The SQLite alter_column and delete_column statements now (correctly) throw NotImplementedError, and don't fail mysteriously.
- SQLite's rename_column now works with app names with underscores, and models with Meta.db_table set (#226)
- Foreign keys from abstract parents are introspected correctly (#231)
- DB dry runs with --verbosity=2 now correctly print the SQL they would run.
You might also want to Download South 0.6.1.