- 11:10 Ticket #1053 (Making field unique fails on PostgreSQL with Django 1.4) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [fb2c64e3fbb5].
- 09:53 Ticket #1058 (PostreSQL issues with alter commands) created by
- Applying migrations that involves alter_column on foreign keys or …
- 22:34 Ticket #1057 (PostgreSQL index name differences prevent field indexes from being dropped) created by
- I think the patch for ticket #776 fixed MySQL but broke PostgreSQL in the …
- 20:19 Ticket #1056 (Soft-match dependencies) closed by
- wontfix: I don't think this is a wise idea (and I'm marking it WONTFIX) because …
- 20:12 Ticket #1056 (Soft-match dependencies) created by
- It'd be nice if migration dependency names could be specified in a similar …
- 21:59 WikiStart edited by
- 09:14 Ticket #1055 (Warning in migration template: "use orm['fooapp.YourModel'] not from ...) created by
- I know it and you know it. But many don't: […] Please add this …
- 21:17 Ticket #763 (on_delete option for foreign keys not picked up by south) closed by
- fixed: Committed as [9faade77e7b4]. Thanks.
- 15:54 Ticket #1053 (Making field unique fails on PostgreSQL with Django 1.4) created by
- Hi there, this issue seems to appear only with Django 1.4, and only when a …
- 15:30 Ticket #523 (Cant change ForeginKey from null=False to null=True in MySQL) closed by
- fixed: Please don't re-open tickets - this particular bug _was_ fixed a while …
- 15:28 Ticket #523 (Cant change ForeginKey from null=False to null=True in MySQL) reopened by
- This issue still exists.
- 12:54 Ticket #1012 (South Migrations fail with Django 1.4's Timezone Aware Feature) closed by
- 10:51 Ticket #1012 (South Migrations fail with Django 1.4's Timezone Aware Feature) reopened by
- 22:40 Ticket #1052 (db.create_table generates index name too long for mysql) created by
- Issue does not exist on 0.5: CREATE INDEX …
- 15:21 Ticket #1012 (South Migrations fail with Django 1.4's Timezone Aware Feature) closed by
- worksforme: I've just tried and I cannot replicate this problem with the latest Django …
- 21:42 Ticket #1051 (delete_unique method not working with MySQL 5.5.19) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #747.
- 18:35 Ticket #1051 (delete_unique method not working with MySQL 5.5.19) created by
- Currently, the delete_unique method makes a call to …
- 20:13 Ticket #1050 (converstion of IntegerField to PositiveIntegerField has constraint ...) created by
- I had an IntegerField? that I converted to a PositiveIntegerField?, the auto …
- 15:42 Ticket #1049 (unique_together ordering) created by
- I am trying to add a unique_together constraint to a table. The fields …
- 09:12 Ticket #976 (Failure when applying auto-generated migration for proxy model) closed by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.