- 16:17 Ticket #601 (Unable to remove UNIQUE from field with South 0.72) closed by
- fixed: This apparently got fixed without me closing this bug.
- 15:56 Ticket #1030 (00074f0d28e7 introduces a bug in MySQL) closed by
- fixed: Ah, it's an import I missed during a code review. Have pushed a change …
- 10:24 Ticket #1030 (00074f0d28e7 introduces a bug in MySQL) created by
- https://bitbucket.org/andrewgodwin/south/changeset/00074f0d28e7 introduces …
- 11:11 Ticket #1027 (South unable to do DDL transactions under pysqlite and sqlite3) closed by
- fixed: Thanks - I've pulled it.
- 11:07 Ticket #1029 (Data migration that delete rows does not work - MySQL) created by
- I created a data migration that deletes some rows that are referenced by …
- 22:29 Ticket #1028 (db.send_create_signal documentation mentions startmigration) created by
- the documentation for db.send_create_signal mentions that "startmigration …
- 19:00 Ticket #1027 (South unable to do DDL transactions under pysqlite and sqlite3) created by
- Actually the sqlite3 database supports DDL transactions: […] …
- 16:03 Ticket #1026 (calling `alter_column` on a non-existing column doesn't raise an error) closed by
- 13:01 Ticket #1026 (calling `alter_column` on a non-existing column doesn't raise an error) created by
- If you would run […] from the south docs without changing the table …
- 11:24 Ticket #1025 (dbs.create_table does not create anything) created by
- As reported at …
- 10:27 Ticket #1024 (retry_failed_fields methods fails to produce meaningfull error if ...) created by
- Method south.orm.FakeOrm.retry_failed_field fails to produce meaningfull …
- 17:32 Ticket #1023 (South syncdb breaks Haystack by modifying INSTALLED_APPS and then ...) closed by
- wontfix: It is necessary, as South is compatible back to Django 1.0 and there's no …
- 16:47 Ticket #1023 (South syncdb breaks Haystack by modifying INSTALLED_APPS and then ...) created by
- South breaks Haystack 2, because it modified INSTALLED_APPS and then …
- 14:17 Ticket #1022 (Better error message if commit fails) closed by
- fixed: Committed as [f2cd78ebe92f]. Thanks!
- 14:00 Ticket #1022 (Better error message if commit fails) created by
- If there is an error during commit, you can't see the migration name. Here …
- 13:17 Ticket #1019 (A New Trend Sees the Web Come Alive As "Livespots" Proliferate) created by
- ï»¿All additional documents are copies golden girls and can be destroyed …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.