- 15:16 Ticket #970 (Oracle backend) created by
- I've created an oracle backend for myself, and I thought it might be …
- 23:08 Ticket #601 (Unable to remove UNIQUE from field with South 0.72) reopened by
- I've hit this bug too. It is easy to replicate: just install the …
- 21:13 Ticket #967 (In MySQL FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS must be set per-transaction, not ...) closed by
- 13:14 Ticket #967 (In MySQL FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS must be set per-transaction, not ...) created by
- Summary: south currently runs "SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;" at the start of …
- 22:20 Ticket #966 (auto-generated migration will remove unique constraint after column is ...) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of the (rather ancient and embarassingly still-open) #434.
- 22:19 Ticket #601 (Unable to remove UNIQUE from field with South 0.72) closed by
- invalid: Closing - no response.
- 22:18 Ticket #840 (error with unique field in postgresql database) closed by
- invalid: No response - closing.
- 21:05 Ticket #966 (auto-generated migration will remove unique constraint after column is ...) created by
- If I have the following model: […] And I remove both secondfield and …
- 18:03 Ticket #965 (support "after col_name" in add_column) created by
- After applying an add_column migration, I noticed the new columns were …
- 12:46 Ticket #679 (When changing a ForeignKey, references are not updated) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, I've pulled those changes.
- 13:40 Ticket #961 (Fix syntax MySQL STORAGE_ENGINE doc example) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [1924f66b398f]. Thanks.
- 09:36 Ticket #962 (db.delete_index() is not available) created by
- Migrations that add indexes using db.create_index() would benefit if …
- 08:29 Ticket #961 (Fix syntax MySQL STORAGE_ENGINE doc example) created by
- 23:31 Ticket #960 (Error in proxy model migration script) created by
- Adding a proxy table for the User model. ./manage.py schemamigration …
- 00:04 Ticket #957 (Oracle DROP TABLE should not PURGE (not compatible with 9i)) closed by
- fixed: Cool - committed as [546f9bbf06b6]. Thanks.
- 00:03 Ticket #959 (Python 2.4 incompatibility) closed by
- fixed: Committed as [25727044e3e0]. Thanks.
- 22:37 Ticket #959 (Python 2.4 incompatibility) created by
- Ternary operator / conditional expression is not supported in Python 2.4.
- 14:05 Ticket #958 (Django-south test management commands breaks ability to use Nose coverage ...) created by
- Howdy, Just run into a problem where after installing South I was no …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.