- 18:29 Ticket #814 (Patch from #421 doesn't check for uppercase) created by
- The patch provided with http://south.aeracode.org/ticket/421 does not …
- 17:47 BadContent edited by
- 00:35 Ticket #747 (db.delete_unique() not worked for mysql 5.5) closed by
- fixed: Agreed.
- 17:43 Ticket #807 ("verify_exists" option for models.URLField not detected) created by
- When creating a data or schema migration for a model that has a django …
- 09:53 Ticket #761 (sqlite3: no such index error when converting fk to char) closed by
- duplicate: Agreed.
- 07:27 Ticket #806 (Removing column with index results in broken migrations) created by
- Let's say you rename a column that was previous a ForeignKey to a …
- 23:52 Ticket #805 (Failure in post_syncdb signal handlers mask failure in migration) created by
- So in migration.migrators.Forwards.migrate_many() is this code: …
- 20:44 Ticket #802 (Models not found while creating initial) created by
- Hi! A have an application 'foo.bar'. So when I'm trying to create initial …
- 17:06 Ticket #586 (South introduced errors in rpc4django unit tests.) closed by
- invalid: No problem, thanks for fixing the bug; I'll close the ticket.
- 20:30 Ticket #798 (CHECK constraint for PositiveIntegerFields different from Django) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [70a0e7a4d626].
- 19:46 Ticket #798 (CHECK constraint for PositiveIntegerFields different from Django) created by
- Django does this: […] South: […]
- 13:33 Ticket #795 (Changing DateField.auto_now generates a redundant migration) created by
- 1. Change a DateTimeField? like this: […] 2. Run `manage.py …
- 19:26 Ticket #428 (Backwards migrations don't track dependency orm entries) closed by
- fixed: Indeed, I'd say this is fixed by being able to provide symmetric=True and …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.