- 22:31 Ticket #791 (Replace warnings in oracle.py by warnings.warn()) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, pulled.
- 22:29 Ticket #790 (Oracle backend is broken after 16016 revision of django) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, pulled.
- 13:38 Ticket #791 (Replace warnings in oracle.py by warnings.warn()) created by
- Currently, there are two print calls in south.db.oracle. They tell us …
- 13:35 Ticket #790 (Oracle backend is broken after 16016 revision of django) created by
- This changeset in django breaks current oracle backend: …
- 17:41 Ticket #600 (Adding Boolean field doesn't obey default with SQLite) closed by
- duplicate: Yep, it's a duplicate, closing as such.
- 11:39 Ticket #700 (All NOT NULL constraints dropped for a table during migration (sqlite)) closed by
- fixed: Excellent, thanks for that - I've pulled and merged your fixes. The …
- 10:40 Ticket #788 (pydev in Eclipse doesn't recognise DatabaseOperations) closed by
- wontfix: I'm afraid that I'm not going to commit a fix purely for the benefit of …
- 10:35 Ticket #789 (Mark Migration: downtime=True) created by
- Some migrations take long. I want to mark these migrations, since I don't …
- 10:33 Ticket #788 (pydev in Eclipse doesn't recognise DatabaseOperations) created by
- pydev complains "Undefined variable from import" for db.create_table, …
- 19:23 Ticket #782 (Integrity appears after removing null=True from field) created by
- I have a field called cc_zip_code which previously was allowed to be …
- 10:12 Ticket #780 (post_migrate signal not sent with verbosity 0 and nothing to migrate) closed by
- fixed: Thanks; patch pulled.
- 01:17 Ticket #781 (Model Instances not valid when used as arguments for creating another ...) created by
- I'm having trouble with creating new objects in a datamigration. When …
- 01:04 Ticket #780 (post_migrate signal not sent with verbosity 0 and nothing to migrate) created by
- When running python manage.py migrate -v 0 if there are no migrations to …
- 21:21 Ticket #779 (GeoDjango data migrations appear to not respect objects = ...) created by
- Writing a data migration for GeoDjango?, I attempted to use …
- 06:20 Ticket #777 (SOUTH_DATABASE_ADAPTERS ignored) created by
- I have a Django application called Chorus. It uses a custom backend …
- 19:51 Ticket #460 (south soes not work with new DATABASES settings) closed by
- invalid: Ah, I see you said you were using 0.6 - 0.6 doesn't support django 1.2, …
- 12:00 Ticket #460 (south soes not work with new DATABASES settings) reopened by
- 19:40 Ticket #776 (Cannot drop index that was created when the table was created.) created by
- To reproduce with MySQL: - Make a model with a field that has db_index: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.