- 07:17 Ticket #758 (Improve interative console prompts readability) created by
- Hi, It would really improve readability that when south asks you for what …
- 17:14 Ticket #757 (South "forgets" indexes on SQLite3) created by
- I just noticed that South "forgets" indexes between migrations on SQLite3. …
- 09:51 Ticket #755 (Oracle DB does not work , sql incorrect.) created by
- The issue having "unique" with "defaults". …
- 11:46 Ticket #754 (Create table breaks in oracle for integer fields with checks) closed by
- fixed: Patch applied as [43a54dd171e7]. Thanks!
- 15:14 Ticket #754 (Create table breaks in oracle for integer fields with checks) created by
- For integer fields with checks (like PositiveSmallIntegerField) that have …
- 16:01 Ticket #753 (GeoDjango: fails to find changes: Geography True/False) created by
- There is a bug (or it is not implemented yet) in introspection To …
- 05:45 Ticket #752 (Make it possible to do cross-database constraint creation) created by
- With Django 1.3 and the on_delete parameter to ForeignKey? model fields, …
- 04:17 Ticket #747 (db.delete_unique() not worked for mysql 5.5) created by
- It seems the constraints check sql get a empty result set in mysql 5.5, I …
- 07:21 Ticket #746 (datamigrations with proxy model m2m has invalid manager) created by
- Given the following models: […] Trying to add Worker instances to the …
- 16:06 Ticket #745 (Wrong column type for OneToOneField w/ parent_link=True) created by
- When models' pks are defined by a OneToOneField? with parent_link=True, …
- 13:58 Ticket #413 (Oracle backend throws an error in backward migration if a model does not ...) closed by
- 10:47 Ticket #735 (Altering a column does not remove UNIQUE constraint) closed by
- fixed: All pulled.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.