- 12:09 Ticket #727 (Default value for geometry column is not supported by mysql) closed by
- fixed: Committed as [0557f69aea9f]. Thanks.
- 12:08 Ticket #570 (Syntax Error!!!) reopened by
- 16:02 Ticket #736 (Migration with proxy model does not work) created by
- This is somewhat duplicate of old ticket …
- 13:57 Ticket #735 (Altering a column does not remove UNIQUE constraint) created by
- Using the Oracle backend, I have a migration modifying a column that has a …
- 13:37 Ticket #734 (Oracle: add support for renaming columns) created by
- The oracle backend does not currently support renaming columns. The …
- 13:34 Ticket #733 (Oracle backend fails during constraint cache migration) created by
- self._constraint_cache is not properly initialized and thus a KeyError? is …
- 12:52 Ticket #732 (Patch for signals.rst...) created by
- Simple patch (actually, an hg bundle) to fix the title under line in …
- 21:11 Ticket #731 (Not picking db_index=False for SlugField) created by
- South doesn't pick db_index=False for SlugField? when it saves the …
- 17:38 Ticket #729 (South makes assumptions about the app name when creating a migration) closed by
- wontfix: I'm closing this as WONTFIX, as in Django app names are supposed to be …
- 17:31 Ticket #729 (South makes assumptions about the app name when creating a migration) created by
- When you begin to convert an app to use south it makes an assumption about …
- 01:02 Ticket #393 (South executes unnecessary SQL when adding a field) reopened by
- I'd like to reopen this ticket Let's pretend that the table modification …
- 10:23 Ticket #728 (South 0.6.x used to find migrations that 0.7.x does not; this fixes it) closed by
- wontfix: As I've done before with tickets of this type, I'm going to have to …
- 06:41 Ticket #728 (South 0.6.x used to find migrations that 0.7.x does not; this fixes it) created by
- Hello dear South maintainers, I maintain a free software project called …
- 14:03 Ticket #727 (Default value for geometry column is not supported by mysql) created by
- The mysql server doesn't support default values for geometry columns, so …
- 19:18 Ticket #726 (modified syncdb shouldn't load fixtures until after migrate command) closed by
- wontfix: The general stance on fixtures in South is that they're not exactly a …
- 19:14 Ticket #726 (modified syncdb shouldn't load fixtures until after migrate command) created by
- after the modified syncdb is run it still loads all of the fixtures …
- 09:55 Ticket #725 (alter_column unconditionally drops check constraints) created by
- Just what the title says. The code has TODO: comments about it, and the …
- 09:50 Ticket #671 (new version of mssql does not support DROP DEFAULT) closed by
- fixed: Indeed.
- 23:39 Ticket #714 (db.alter fails on removal of 'default:true' and 'blank:true') closed by
- duplicate: Hm, in that case you need us to fix #484, which allows for typecasting. In …
- 23:37 Ticket #723 (Invalid syntax exception in generic.py) closed by
- fixed: Oops, that's Python 2.6 syntax. I've fixed this in [5cc9f2326c99].
- 23:33 Ticket #523 (Cant change ForeginKey from null=False to null=True in MySQL) closed by
- fixed: Committed in [2aa2394065ec]. Thanks!
- 22:17 Ticket #724 (South fails to migrate OneToOne to ForeginKey) created by
- I'm using django 1.3 beta. When trying to migrate from OneToOne? field to …
- 21:17 Ticket #723 (Invalid syntax exception in generic.py) created by
- Using Python 2.5.4, Django 1.2.5 and a Sqlite3 database I get the …
- 22:34 Ticket #666 (MySQL InnoDB foreign key errors when applying multiple migrations) closed by
- invalid: Firstly, the ticket auto-changes to the state it was in before infoneeded …
- 10:26 Ticket #722 ((patch) Detailed changes list for migrations) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [186e001e3a22] (with a few little changes). Thanks.
- 10:01 Ticket #721 ((patch) South sometimes tries to redo applied migrations) closed by
- fixed: Committed as [c3a9690a8a8a]. Thanks!
- 09:42 BadContent edited by
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.