- 14:03 Ticket #727 (Default value for geometry column is not supported by mysql) created by
- The mysql server doesn't support default values for geometry columns, so …
- 19:18 Ticket #726 (modified syncdb shouldn't load fixtures until after migrate command) closed by
- wontfix: The general stance on fixtures in South is that they're not exactly a …
- 19:14 Ticket #726 (modified syncdb shouldn't load fixtures until after migrate command) created by
- after the modified syncdb is run it still loads all of the fixtures …
- 09:55 Ticket #725 (alter_column unconditionally drops check constraints) created by
- Just what the title says. The code has TODO: comments about it, and the …
- 09:50 Ticket #671 (new version of mssql does not support DROP DEFAULT) closed by
- fixed: Indeed.
- 23:39 Ticket #714 (db.alter fails on removal of 'default:true' and 'blank:true') closed by
- duplicate: Hm, in that case you need us to fix #484, which allows for typecasting. In …
- 23:37 Ticket #723 (Invalid syntax exception in generic.py) closed by
- fixed: Oops, that's Python 2.6 syntax. I've fixed this in [5cc9f2326c99].
- 23:33 Ticket #523 (Cant change ForeginKey from null=False to null=True in MySQL) closed by
- fixed: Committed in [2aa2394065ec]. Thanks!
- 22:17 Ticket #724 (South fails to migrate OneToOne to ForeginKey) created by
- I'm using django 1.3 beta. When trying to migrate from OneToOne? field to …
- 21:17 Ticket #723 (Invalid syntax exception in generic.py) created by
- Using Python 2.5.4, Django 1.2.5 and a Sqlite3 database I get the …
- 22:34 Ticket #666 (MySQL InnoDB foreign key errors when applying multiple migrations) closed by
- invalid: Firstly, the ticket auto-changes to the state it was in before infoneeded …
- 10:26 Ticket #722 ((patch) Detailed changes list for migrations) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [186e001e3a22] (with a few little changes). Thanks.
- 10:01 Ticket #721 ((patch) South sometimes tries to redo applied migrations) closed by
- fixed: Committed as [c3a9690a8a8a]. Thanks!
- 09:42 BadContent edited by
- 13:43 Ticket #722 ((patch) Detailed changes list for migrations) created by
- Lists detailed changes in models, fields, and field attributes for each …
- 13:12 Ticket #641 (Fixture installing doesn't recognize "--database" option) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for that, I've pulled the change.
- 12:13 Ticket #721 ((patch) South sometimes tries to redo applied migrations) created by
- Trying to redo applied migrations often results in errors such as …
- 18:28 Ticket #641 (Fixture installing doesn't recognize "--database" option) reopened by
- This appears to still be an issue in 0.7.3. I am not using call_command, …
- 22:18 Ticket #720 (Prettier graphmigrations) closed by
- fixed: Applied as [1a8b922bdeb1]. Thanks!
- 21:17 Ticket #720 (Prettier graphmigrations) created by
- Thought I'd share my hacking to make the graph a bit prettier. …
- 01:09 Ticket #714 (db.alter fails on removal of 'default:true' and 'blank:true') created by
- Having trouble with the db.alter command when changing a date field from …
- 21:57 Ticket #713 (South 0.7.3 doesn't work with Python 2.4) created by
- When using South with python 2.4, an exception is raised in module …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.