- 13:27 Ticket #711 (Problems with Oracle, field creation, and NULL) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #412
- 18:49 Ticket #711 (Problems with Oracle, field creation, and NULL) created by
- SQL for field creation containing NOT NULL DEFAULT XX is correctly …
- 13:42 Ticket #708 (Flase is False and not 0) closed by
- 11:01 Ticket #708 (Flase is False and not 0) created by
- Hi, I just added a field "treated" : BooleanField?(default=False) I ran the …
- 10:39 BadContent edited by
- 09:55 Ticket #704 (Is Support Here?) closed by
- invalid: This is for things you're pretty sure are bugs - more general problems …
- 09:49 Ticket #704 (Is Support Here?) created by
- Is this the support or not.
- 22:23 Ticket #703 (South does not seem to pick up "spatial_index" and "db_index" params for ...) created by
- South does not seem to add db_index and spatial_index parameters for …
- 11:26 Ticket #702 (South + tests + multidb: missing south_migrationhistory table in the ...) created by
- I sometimes work with a second database that's pretty much fixed. …
- 18:23 Ticket #700 (All NOT NULL constraints dropped for a table during migration (sqlite)) created by
- I have a model that contains a field that was created with null=False. I …
- 12:44 Ticket #699 (no name for migration adding only single m2m relation) created by
- the generated migration name is [number]auto_.py
- 17:38 Ticket #698 (using schemamigration --add-field fails with cryptic message) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [a0526109ef81].
- 14:27 Ticket #698 (using schemamigration --add-field fails with cryptic message) created by
- while trying to use "--add-field myfield" schemamigration failed with …
- 02:31 Ticket #697 (MySQL rename column and table fails when present in a foreign key) created by
- MySQL (or south) fails to manage foreign key mappings when renaming either …
- 09:04 Ticket #696 (the south syncdb command ignore the errors that raise in base django ...) created by
- I mean that I have a view in my database(postgresql-9.0.1), let me call it …
- 12:01 Ticket #688 (schemamigration --add-index creates invisible migrations) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #653.
- 11:59 Ticket #693 (Introspection plugin for Django Audit Log) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [abd220673d79].
- 11:46 Ticket #694 (South Unable to Do DDL Transactions Under MySQL) closed by
- invalid: I'm afraid MySQL still lacks support for DDL transactions, as of version …
- 17:35 Ticket #694 (South Unable to Do DDL Transactions Under MySQL) created by
- Every time South needs to run a DDL Transaction while using a MYSQL DB …
- 02:11 Ticket #693 (Introspection plugin for Django Audit Log) created by
- Since this came by at a StackOverflow? question I thought it might be nice …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.