- 14:59 Ticket #576 (South incorrectly orders primary_key alterations in backwards()) created by
- I was moving from using a OneToOneField? as a primary key to having an …
- 12:28 Ticket #574 (Put docstring on `migartions/__init__.py`) created by
- Have South automatically put a docstring on migartions/__init__.py, …
- 22:45 Ticket #572 (Incompatibility with tables manually specifying postgres schemas) closed by
- fixed: Committed in [e7599dd243bf].
- 21:53 Ticket #571 (typo in commands.rst) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, fixed in [f751f83a573d].
- 21:49 Ticket #389 (s/Depereciated/Deprecated in startmigration) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, fixed in [3712641d71ef].
- 11:18 Ticket #573 (South fails to migrate on custom field AutoNow whcih extends Datetime ...) created by
- - Migrating forwards to 0001_initial. > milestones:0001_initial Traceback …
- 20:22 Ticket #572 (Incompatibility with tables manually specifying postgres schemas) created by
- A method for specifying postgres schemas to be used within Django is …
- 14:20 Ticket #571 (typo in commands.rst) created by
- However, if you have a sense of reason, you’ll realise that having the …
- 10:08 Ticket #389 (s/Depereciated/Deprecated in startmigration) reopened by
- andrew: This is the sort of bug I'm happy to get more of :) There you …
- 22:13 Ticket #569 (Auto-generated migrations should include depends_on) closed by
- duplicate: Marking this as a duplicate of #509, since that's the way this would be …
- 18:48 Ticket #569 (Auto-generated migrations should include depends_on) created by
- If I generate a migration with --auto, part of what's generated ought to …
- 18:28 Ticket #568 (maintain project-wide viable 'order of migrations' file) closed by
- wontfix: Migration order is already fixed - it's ascii sort order inside apps on …
- 13:27 Ticket #568 (maintain project-wide viable 'order of migrations' file) created by
- a file like this would be useful outside of the database's …
- 18:58 Ticket #512 (Incorrect primary key detection in complex model relationships) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, looks good. Committed as [5fe9e105acf3].
- 17:52 Ticket #567 (Logging causes error in python2.4) created by
- The logging module in python2.4 doesn't accept the 'extra' kwarg. It is …
- 14:22 Ticket #534 (startmigration instead of schemamigration right?) closed by
- invalid: This is because you have an old version of South installed (we renamed …
- 06:33 Ticket #534 (startmigration instead of schemamigration right?) created by
- doesn't work: http://south.aeracode.org/docs/tutorial/part1.html …
- 04:27 Ticket #533 (Renaming a table should also rename unique constraints) created by
- Once a project has built up a South migration history a table rename can …
- 16:31 WikiStart edited by
- 16:18 Ticket #459 (No migration is needed for changes to blank= on a model field) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [c9d6e2058ec6].
- 16:09 Ticket #479 (Unused variables) closed by
- fixed: All fixed in [e59d246af1e6].
- 16:02 Ticket #471 (Error 150 while rename ForeignKey column in MySQL) closed by
- duplicate: Closing as a duplicate of #466.
- 16:00 Ticket #463 (CharField set to blank still requires default value) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [ec28c7754e51].
- 15:55 Ticket #461 (ordering problem deleting field and an index that includes it) closed by
- fixed: I actually fixed this today, but forgot about this bug while doing it! …
- 15:47 Ticket #510 (Generic DatabaseOperations._constraints_affecting_columns assumes all ...) closed by
- fixed: Ah, the problem here is that I need to specify a schema when I do the …
- 15:21 Ticket #526 (add-model doesn't create m2m tables) created by
- The add-model command doesn't add m2m tables, however, the auto command …
- 15:20 Ticket #460 (south soes not work with new DATABASES settings) closed by
- invalid: Closing as invalid, no response.
- 15:20 Ticket #454 (ManyToMany Self Referential Doesn't get is_hidden Set) closed by
- worksforme: Closing as worksforme, no response.
- 15:19 Ticket #521 (new models from --auto fail to respect unique_together) closed by
- fixed: You're pretty correct, there. Fixed in [4bea62b330ae].
- 15:02 Ticket #522 (failed migration with sqlite: django.db.utils.DatabaseError: no such ...) closed by
- duplicate: This is actually a duplicate of #478.
- 21:43 Ticket #525 (convert_to_south should also migrate the sql directory) closed by
- wontfix: Marking as WONTFIX, because this is a feature of syncdb South is not in a …
- 21:31 Ticket #525 (convert_to_south should also migrate the sql directory) created by
- Django's standard syncdb automatically executes the files located in the …
- 15:21 Ticket #524 (When creating a new table the fields are in reverse order) created by
- May be pedantic, but when creating a new table the fields are created in …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.