- 17:52 Ticket #567 (Logging causes error in python2.4) created by
- The logging module in python2.4 doesn't accept the 'extra' kwarg. It is …
- 14:22 Ticket #534 (startmigration instead of schemamigration right?) closed by
- invalid: This is because you have an old version of South installed (we renamed …
- 06:33 Ticket #534 (startmigration instead of schemamigration right?) created by
- doesn't work: http://south.aeracode.org/docs/tutorial/part1.html …
- 04:27 Ticket #533 (Renaming a table should also rename unique constraints) created by
- Once a project has built up a South migration history a table rename can …
- 16:31 WikiStart edited by
- 16:18 Ticket #459 (No migration is needed for changes to blank= on a model field) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [c9d6e2058ec6].
- 16:09 Ticket #479 (Unused variables) closed by
- fixed: All fixed in [e59d246af1e6].
- 16:02 Ticket #471 (Error 150 while rename ForeignKey column in MySQL) closed by
- duplicate: Closing as a duplicate of #466.
- 16:00 Ticket #463 (CharField set to blank still requires default value) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [ec28c7754e51].
- 15:55 Ticket #461 (ordering problem deleting field and an index that includes it) closed by
- fixed: I actually fixed this today, but forgot about this bug while doing it! …
- 15:47 Ticket #510 (Generic DatabaseOperations._constraints_affecting_columns assumes all ...) closed by
- fixed: Ah, the problem here is that I need to specify a schema when I do the …
- 15:21 Ticket #526 (add-model doesn't create m2m tables) created by
- The add-model command doesn't add m2m tables, however, the auto command …
- 15:20 Ticket #460 (south soes not work with new DATABASES settings) closed by
- invalid: Closing as invalid, no response.
- 15:20 Ticket #454 (ManyToMany Self Referential Doesn't get is_hidden Set) closed by
- worksforme: Closing as worksforme, no response.
- 15:19 Ticket #521 (new models from --auto fail to respect unique_together) closed by
- fixed: You're pretty correct, there. Fixed in [4bea62b330ae].
- 15:02 Ticket #522 (failed migration with sqlite: django.db.utils.DatabaseError: no such ...) closed by
- duplicate: This is actually a duplicate of #478.
- 21:43 Ticket #525 (convert_to_south should also migrate the sql directory) closed by
- wontfix: Marking as WONTFIX, because this is a feature of syncdb South is not in a …
- 21:31 Ticket #525 (convert_to_south should also migrate the sql directory) created by
- Django's standard syncdb automatically executes the files located in the …
- 15:21 Ticket #524 (When creating a new table the fields are in reverse order) created by
- May be pedantic, but when creating a new table the fields are created in …
- 16:47 Ticket #523 (Cant change ForeginKey from null=False to null=True in MySQL) created by
- It results in MySQl error: […] It is raised (it's an educated guess) …
- 08:42 Ticket #522 (failed migration with sqlite: django.db.utils.DatabaseError: no such ...) created by
- ../venv/bin/python manage.py schemamigration videoup --auto - Deleted …
- 20:00 Ticket #521 (new models from --auto fail to respect unique_together) created by
- No unique_together constraint is being created in my --auto migration for …
- 14:41 Ticket #496 (Migration fails with m2m field on proxy model) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed by [cf2413aa90cd].
- 14:24 Ticket #511 (syncdb does not import 'management' module from external apps) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in [6ce9576a7edd].
- 14:21 Ticket #519 (convert_to_south command needs to allow "--ignore-ghost-migrations" as an ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [3803313cbfab] and [c1a9f39849fa].
- 10:28 Ticket #520 (models defined in tests are not created by South) created by
- Sometimes you want to test a new model in your unit tests. With Django, …
- 22:23 Ticket #519 (convert_to_south command needs to allow "--ignore-ghost-migrations" as an ...) created by
- Problem: When there is a ghost migration in the db, running …
- 13:04 Ticket #411 (Option to Ignore Ghost Migrations) closed by
- fixed: Firstly, the text is wrong, because convert_to_south just runs the two …
- 22:04 Ticket #411 (Option to Ignore Ghost Migrations) reopened by
- I'm getting the "south.exceptions.GhostMigrations?" exception when using …
- 04:05 Ticket #517 (Add db.delete_columns() method to API) created by
- Add this functionality: db.delete_columns('table_name',['col1','col2']) …
- 16:12 Ticket #516 (add suport for "-" char in migration filename) closed by
- invalid: I'm going to reject this, as the idea is that migration names should be as …
- 05:42 Ticket #516 (add suport for "-" char in migration filename) created by
- "Minus" char is valid for filename, but migrations with this char in …
- 13:24 Ticket #515 (Implement a "post_migrations" signal) created by
- If you need to execute some code after all migrations was executed, you …
- 09:59 Ticket #465 (new option for migrate: --noinput) closed by
- fixed: I forgot to close this ticket - this is in fact fixed in the development …
- 20:37 Ticket #514 (Error on Documentation Page (Cleverness is tricky)) closed by
- fixed: It was an easy fix, but from a re-read I think by phou I meant baz. …
- 19:22 Ticket #514 (Error on Documentation Page (Cleverness is tricky)) created by
- In this page of documentation, unless I'm mistaken, the author confuses …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.