- 09:38 Ticket #321 (Tab/spaces/intendation issue in sqlite3.py file) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [4e556eb30377].
- 09:36 Ticket #322 (changeset 4d43d22033b9 syntax error) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #321.
- 08:31 Ticket #322 (changeset 4d43d22033b9 syntax error) created by
- line 137 south/db/sqlite3.py has syntax error: incorrect indentation.
- 15:17 Ticket #321 (Tab/spaces/intendation issue in sqlite3.py file) created by
- When attempting to migrate a sqlite3 database got an IndentationError?. …
- 16:48 Ticket #320 (migrate management command doesn't return a proper status code.) closed by
- fixed: Committed in [054255960b60].
- 16:33 Ticket #320 (migrate management command doesn't return a proper status code.) created by
- Its just a return, rather than a sys.exit(1) when a migration errors.
- 13:31 Ticket #318 (ContentTypes signals require "db" argument since Django 1.2) closed by
- duplicate: I agree. Closing.
- 10:26 Ticket #310 (KeyError: 'db') closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [28ca426eb343] and [94a9f98db5d7].
- 09:20 Ticket #319 (AddModel Migration is leaving off commas between defintions) closed by
- fixed: Ha, yes, it's reasons like this why 0.7 isn't quite ready for primetime :) …
- 04:32 Ticket #319 (AddModel Migration is leaving off commas between defintions) created by
- Migrations that create models leave off the commas between definitions... …
- 06:56 Ticket #318 (ContentTypes signals require "db" argument since Django 1.2) created by
- I've had this error while trying to re-create the database from scratch: …
- 22:00 Ticket #317 (Migration fails for PostgreSQL if default value contains percentage signs ...) created by
- Tried migrating a model with the following field: […] Got: […] …
- 19:43 Ticket #316 (SQLIte migrations break sometimes when adding columns and then ...) closed by
- fixed: Excellent, that's been merged into trunk. I'll close the ticket, as the …
- 16:09 Ticket #316 (SQLIte migrations break sometimes when adding columns and then ...) created by
- The problem is with the self._fields When adding a column and then …
- 10:45 Ticket #315 (south appears to lower-case table name when generating constraint for ...) created by
- South (or django) appears to preserve case when generating tablenames, but …
- 13:27 Ticket #314 (eval() breaks --intial migration) closed by
- fixed: Bugs in 0.7 already? Well done. Fixed in [df83cb79bfa8].
- 01:03 Ticket #314 (eval() breaks --intial migration) created by
- Here's another one for your coffers Andrew. If I remove the if meta: …
- 17:12 Ticket #313 (add new blank=True CharField on SQLite results in OperationalError: ...) created by
- I am trying to run this migration on SQLite3: […] Where the new field …
- 15:23 BadContent edited by
- 15:22 Ticket #312 (South deletes table that has: managed = False) created by
- in class Meta for one of my models I have: managed = False when I run …
- 02:03 Ticket #311 (Warning: BLOB/TEXT column 'body' can't have a default value) created by
- Get this error when running on mysql: […] This is a fix […]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.