- 14:20 Ticket #271 (South doesn't play nice with pip) closed by
- fixed: I've been informed by someone in-the-know that if you use South rather …
- 07:15 Ticket #271 (South doesn't play nice with pip) created by
- I can install south via pip just fine, i.e.: pip install south But it …
- 14:04 Ticket #270 (startmigration --fixture option) created by
- It would be nice to have a templateable way to create a migration which …
- 02:20 Ticket #269 (Support some kind of --refresh mechanism in 'startmigration') created by
- If find that from time to time, I make a model change while working on a …
- 19:36 Ticket #268 (Unused variables in source) created by
- Pulling up the code in PyDev? reveals a bunch of unused variables: …
- 16:44 Ticket #267 (--auto changing a field from e.g. a CharField to a ForeignKey fails) created by
- DMBS spits out a 'column not found' error, and rightly so: there's no …
- 20:36 Ticket #263 ([mysql] Incorrect SQL issued for TimeField with default value) closed by
- duplicate: As far as I can see, this is a duplicate of #254. Times are correctly …
- 20:32 Ticket #264 (string formatting in convert_to_south command) closed by
- fixed: Applied in [f5ffe4cd374c].
- 20:00 Ticket #261 (Need sanity check for default creation on mysql text fields (removed on ...) closed by
- fixed: I've added in the new test [a4b2ea966ff9] and fixed it completely, …
- 19:38 BadContent edited by
- 06:43 Ticket #266 (rename_column does not specify table name) created by
- I renamed a model field from a foreign key to a varchar using: …
- 22:04 Ticket #265 (Geodjango field introspection looking for wrong model attribute) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [dc41fe9d5ccd].
- 21:09 Ticket #265 (Geodjango field introspection looking for wrong model attribute) created by
- For django 1.0.X the introspection of a GeometryField? looks for a …
- 13:15 Ticket #264 (string formatting in convert_to_south command) created by
- According to the 0.6.1 release and the HG repo, this bug remains. …
- 08:07 Ticket #263 ([mysql] Incorrect SQL issued for TimeField with default value) created by
- In models.py: time_field = models.TimeField?(default=datetime.time.min) - …
- 20:34 BadContent edited by
- 19:49 Fixtures created by
- 19:44 Documentation edited by
- 19:42 Ticket #262 (ManyToManyField also needs related_name (and through?) when frozen) created by
- This is important when you have multiple ManyToManyFields? that link to the …
- 11:55 Ticket #261 (Need sanity check for default creation on mysql text fields (removed on ...) created by
- ~/south/db/generic.py - 439 elif (not field.null and …
- 22:15 Ticket #259 (South cannot inspect zipped eggs) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [155cf016715f].
- 22:08 Tutorial1 edited by
- 21:01 Ticket #260 (0.6.1 incompatibility with jython (at install time)) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [04b2c36304b7].
- 13:53 Ticket #260 (0.6.1 incompatibility with jython (at install time)) created by
- simply change the […] statement to a […]
- 23:09 Ticket #259 (South cannot inspect zipped eggs) created by
- Exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File "manage.py", line 11, …
- 16:02 ExtendingIntrospection edited by
- 21:35 Ticket #258 (post_syncdb is not sent to handlers registered in migrated apps) closed by
- duplicate: A duplicate of the (badly-named) #171.
- 20:01 Ticket #258 (post_syncdb is not sent to handlers registered in migrated apps) created by
- In my main application, using south migrations, I need to setup a handler …
- 15:51 Ticket #257 (Report warnings to user when auto-generated schema names are longer than ...) created by
- MySQL has a 64 bit character limit when naming schema elements. With …
- 15:57 Ticket #256 (alter_column on sqlite3 datetime field caused column type to change) created by
- I altered the default value for a datetime field. The resulting automatic …
- 11:32 Ticket #254 (Default Time/DateTime values are not quoted.) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [b2bc7d83b231].
- 05:51 Ticket #255 (Add Oracle support) created by
- Now if DATABASE_ENGINE is oracle South fails with the …
- 04:37 Ticket #254 (Default Time/DateTime values are not quoted.) created by
- There is a bug with default arguments for datetime and time values: …
- 11:03 Ticket #253 (ValueError for startmigration --auto on an app with a model with a ...) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed in [a6218e55e742].
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.