- 22:49 Ticket #38 (Verbosity option has no fallback) closed by
- fixed: Yup, that looks about right - good point. I've checked in , which …
- 22:19 Ticket #38 (Verbosity option has no fallback) created by
- Since the verbose option was added, I can't call "migrate" by …
- 10:34 Ticket #37 ([patch] bug in loading initial data) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 13:03 Ticket #17 (problem with # characters in default values causing a 'substring not ...) closed by
- fixed:  should fix this - it does here. Closing, and apologies for the delay!
- 12:55 Ticket #36 (tests fail on installed south) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed in .
- 10:56 Ticket #36 (tests fail on installed south) created by
- manage test fails when south is installed using setup.py install …
- 14:22 Ticket #35 (get_migration_names(app) returns too many files on mac (bc of hidden ...) closed by
- fixed: Good point; I've added this in .
- 11:45 Ticket #35 (get_migration_names(app) returns too many files on mac (bc of hidden ...) created by
- after writing a deploy script which moves all of the files to the server …
- 22:58 Ticket #34 (Sqlite3 not supported) created by
- SQLite3 isn't supported. Seems like there should be a ticked for that. :)
- 10:27 Ticket #33 (South doesn't pass unit tests) closed by
- fixed: Yup, looks like I stupidly forgot to update the unit test when I updated …
- 03:54 Ticket #33 (South doesn't pass unit tests) created by
- When I install South into my application, it fails "./manage test south" …
- 14:05 Ticket #32 (ContentType table is not updated when renaming table) created by
- When a table is renamed, the ContentType? table is not updated, causing …
- 16:07 Ticket #31 (Confusing error in startmigration --initial if the directory already ...) created by
- If you issue startmigration --initial on an app that already has a …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.