Ticket #174 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Initial creating/filling of database needs better documentation
|Reported by:||Robert <trebor74hr@…>||Owned by:||andrew|
The normal south scenario build from the start is:
- database without tables
- south migrate
- will start with initial migration which will do
- create tables based on initial south migration (the oldest db scheme)
- call "classic" django initial load of data (fixtures/initial.json|xml)
- will start next "normal" migration - change scheme, fill data, etc.
- will start next ... - will repeat that until last "normal" migration
The important thing here is (correct me if I'm wrong):
initial fixture should be compatible and prepared only for initial south migration's database scheme
If this is so or not, please fill documentation with information which explain how things work in south for this case. Thanks.